(Monday, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM)
Duration: 02:00 Hours
Cost: AU$ 0.00
Date: Please see the title of the workshop
What to Bring: Your Camera/Lenses & Equipment.
This workshop enables you to understand the basic functions that make DSLR’s & Mirrorless Cameras different than your phone and point and shoot cameras. If you have bought your expensive pro camera, but do not know what mode to shoot on and how to get good photos, this free workshop will get you started.
You will be able to meet other photographers and also become part of a community.
- Cost: AU$ 20.00
- Monday from 6:30 – 8:30 pm (See the date in the variations)
- Location would be StudiointheMill.com
- 70, Shepherd Street, Marrickville, NSW 2204
- Maximum 12 participants per session
- The sessions run as per the instructions of the mentor and the participants agree to abide by the studio rules and sessions instructions.
- Participants agree to provide copies of the photos taken during the training to IIAPOnline.com for archival and promotion use.
- IIAPOnline reserves the right to take behind the scene videos &/or record the whole session and all the participants agree to be part of such video. In case you have any objection to same, please let us know in advance.