Have you been approached by someone who needs professional photography for their Amazon Retailer page? or There Ecommerce Website.
Or do you think this knowledge might open up income streams for you?
In this 4 hour workshop, learn all the tips & techniques that will help your clients sell their products and reach Amazon Standard E-commerce photography.
REAL COMMERCIAL PROJECT
This is a real commercial shoot for an Amazon retailer – This will give you the opportunity to learn how to shoot e-commerce photography in a real-life scenario, learn how to interact with models, angle and display the products, get the lighting and background correct and learn how to effectively shoot all the product shots and angles that sell the best on Amazon.
The model has already been organized and will be provided on the day. All you need to bring is your DSLR and your willingness to learn according to the concepts, how to decide the lighting style, and how the room settings are chosen so that you can learn the nuances of creating eCommerce photography for Amazon and create images that sell and wow your clients.
– Observe how real-life commercial eCommerce photoshoots take place
– Get experience in a real-life scenario
– Take home shots for your portfolio
– Learn how to professionally communicate and interact with professional models
– Understand the basics and advanced nuances of Amazon-standard product photography
– Learn lighting techniques and set-up for eCommerce shots
– Learn how to set up a clean background for Amazon
– Model styling
WHAT TO BRING
– Your DSLR or mirrorless camera (must have a manual shooting function)
– Lenses that shoot portraits (50mm and above)
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
– All lighting equipment and triggers
– Model to shoot with and practice lighting
– Session Notes
– up to 4 hours of coaching, guidance, and shoot.
FOR INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED LEVEL
Intermediate photographers can master new skills and techniques for learning lighting, posing, model communication, camera handling, composing and elements of product photography.
Photographers can refine their skills with new techniques and professional guidance.
Pros can choose to do their own thing and add amazing work to their portfolio or to learn the intricacies of shooting for Amazon.
PRICES THAT WILL WOW
Get 4 hours of training for just AU$ 149.00 (just $37.25 AUD per hour!)
Only 4 Spots.
For any questions please email us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
These sessions are conducted by Avs Kumar, who is the founder of the International Institute of Art & Photography and School of Art Nudes.
USE OF PHOTOGRAPHY
All shots taken will be copyright of the client but they are allowed to be used in your portfolio
You may use the photos you take in your portfolio. However, you must share the photos you use commercially with the brand and IIAP online.
Please note that this workshop will be recorded and displayed online.