Start as a Beginner, Finish with Mastery
An Intensive Course brings you to Professional Level
Let’s ask ourselves, how do you choose a photography course that will benefit you most
Offering tactical techniques that you can apply instantly?
By comparing courses against the skills that you need to become a professional photographer!
Here are a few things to consider!
Does it teach you how to make money from Photography?
Does it include shooting all popular Genres? (and not just general basic photography. )
Does it teach you how to use photography software such as Lightroom & Photoshop?
Does it give you the opportunity to work on Real Commercial Projects, so that you graduate with an Impactful Portfolio?
And last but not least: Does it open a clear pathway for you to get paid jobs after you finish the course?
Let us introduce you to the Professional Photography course which covers all the above!
“Mastering Professional Photography”
The most c o m p r e h e n s i v e, compact and intensive Professional Photography Course.
Intensive 2 weeks Batch is only conducted in Sydney, Australia
It is a face to face, real-time course, unlike most others. The mentor/tutors will be live in front of you. This is not a pre-recorded course.
Nothing replaces real-time human interaction, and though we are constrained due to the Pandemic, we are taking this opportunity to make this compact version in classroom settings.
30 Classroom Sessions!
Coverage that ranges from
– Basic and Advanced Camera Handling,
– Advanced Studio & Outdoor Lighting,
– Shooting Portraits, Fashion, Commercial, Products, Glamour, and even Events Photography
We not only teach you professional photography techniques, but also the Business of Photography, including Legalities, Contracts, Marketing, Setting up a Website & Your Email Campaigns!
All you need to commit is a intensive 2 weeks!
The benefits do not stop here, Our Career Pathway Program strives to bring you paid work after you finish the course.
Our carefully structured step-by-step course curriculum is delivered in just the right sequence, making sure you grasp the basics really well, before swiftly progressing on to the more advanced topics.
This is a very hands-on course. We have developed some unique exercises and teaching methodologies that makes it really easy for you to understand and grasp very complicated concepts, just by following the exercises step by step.
Each class is a mix of the right amount of theoretical learning followed by the opportunity to immediately practice what you just learned via practical work, photoshoots, and instant feedback.
You get simultaneous assignments that also supplement your learning with self-practice.
We make sure that you conduct at least 10 professional-level photo shoots during the course with personalized feedback from mentors. So you can rest assured knowing that you will build your portfolio while learning.
Dates for the Next Batch (Intensive)
Starts: Monday, December 07th, 2020
Ends: Friday, December 18th, 2020
30 Professional Modules conducted over 2 weeks:
3 modules per day for 10 days!
Every weekday for 2 Weeks
Monday – Friday
08:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Other upcoming Batches:
Christmas Holidays Batch: 21st December 2020 – 3 January 2021
(Excluding Holidays: 25/12/20, 26/12/20, 31/12/20, 1/1/21)
The Course consists of 30 Modules (Including the end of course Projects). These modules start you with the basics and swiftly move you to the professional level of learning & Performance.
After finishing this course you will be able to:
- Start your Photography Business at a Professional Level
- Operate Studio Equipment and Lighting with utmost confidence and execute Editorial photoshoots on your own.
- Pick up Paid Photography Jobs & Conduct a Professional / Commercial Photo Shoot on your own in many genres of photography like Fashion, Ecommerce, Events and Family Photography
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work (from the photos taken during the course)
- Have a deep understanding of your own style and what genre of photography you want to pursue
- Setup your own studio, having a clear understanding of all equipment and small scale studio setup.
- Have a running Photography website and an Online Marketing strategy.
BONUS: ACCESS TO OUR CAREER PATHWAY PROGRAM AT THE END OF THE COURSE (Helping to find you paid work)
How Do We Make it Possible?
- Comprehensive coverage from the basics all the way up to professional level Photo Shoots.
- 30 Modules of Real-Time Learning (Face to Face), Supporting videos, text material, presentations and assignments to enhance your Learning
- Interactive classes with both group learning and 1-on-1 guidance
- Not just a Photography Course – We also teach you how to conduct your Business, The Legal Aspects, Marketing, and Your Website Stuff.
- Opportunity to work Practically on Real Commercial Projects (Sydney based) that give you a Sound understanding of the Professional World & Interacting with Professional and Amateur Models
- Last but not least, A stunning repertoire of professional photographs to add to your portfolio once you finish the course.
More about the Course
The course has been carefully crafted by both professional photographers, as well as education experts with tens of years of experience in teaching & instructional design expertise.
The course content and supplementary material such as course notes are better than the industry standard.
We deliver the important information in just the right sequence, in perfectly sized bites so that you can absorb and adopt the knowledge in a transferable and adaptable way.
No more hap-hazard learning via Youtube videos or melting your mind trying to teach yourself.
Sit back and let us steer your photography learning adventure in the most useful and interactive way!
With personalized feedback on your shooting methods as well as your final photographs, you’ll have an advantage over others, with insights and training unique to you!
Learn exactly where you’re tripping up in real-time so you can inculcate good habits right from the beginning.
Enhance your learning and cement your technique by interacting with your mentor, peers, models, makeup artists, etc.
Start this course a Beginner, leave this course with Mastery.
Prerequisites to Join
We will start by covering the basics and foundations, so there are no prerequisites to this course. All you need to have is a DSLR or mirrorless camera and a passion for photography.
By the time you have completed the course, you will have a firm grip on professional photography and exposure to shooting all popular genres of photography.
You’ll get to experience different niches and by the end will have a clear idea of where you would like to establish yourself as a photographer, even if you do not already know.
What to Bring
- DSLR or a Mirrorless camera with interchangeable lenses with manual capability. We allow you to use our Camera during the course, if you do not have a camera yet.
- Memory cards
- Fully charged camera batteries
- Dress casual and Comfortable
- A laptop/computer with Photoshop & Lightroom installed (for the post-processing modules of the course)
Who is this Course For?
Suitable for Beginners and Intermediates.
Working professionals can also take this course as a refresher or for certification.
Why Should I Attend This Course?
- Intensive Professional Learning
- Hands-on Work with Many Photoshoot Projects
- Commercial Exposure – Opportunity to work on Live Projects with Professional Models
- Certificate, Assignments & Tests
- Assistance in Getting Paid Jobs after completion
1. Course Introduction & Basic Instructions / Art of Photography / Finding your Genre
2. Advanced Photographic Composition
3. Camera Basics & Lenses
4. Basics of Exposure
5. Advanced Exposure & Metering
6. Understanding Lighting & Quality of Pictures
7. Setting up a Studio & Studio Lighting
8. Understanding The Speedlight (Flashes)
9. Outdoor Photography
10. Shooting Portraits
11. Fashion Photography
12. Beauty & Glamour Photography
13. Events Photography
14. Product Photography
15. Workflow for Photographers – Adobe Lightroom
16. Processing RAW files with Lightroom
17. Photoshop Basics – workspace, tools, filters & Brushes
18. Lifestyle Photography & Commercial Photography
19. Outdoor Fashion Photography Shoot
20. Makeup for Photographers
21. Styling for Photographers
22. Legal Side of Photography Business
23. Website Basics for Photographers
24. Marketing your Photography Business
25. Advanced Photoshop – layers, masks & adjustment layers
26. Advanced Skin Retouching with Photoshop
27. Wedding Photography
28. Shooting DSLR Video
29. Final Project – Commercial
30. Final Project – Art
Resources That We Provide
- Course Notes
- Worksheets/Cheat Sheets
- Live Photoshoots (opportunities to shoot remotely on a selective basis)
- Real-time assignments and assessments
- Personalized Feedback from mentors
- Career Pathway Program that strives to provide you with real work after you complete the course
AU$ 2,999 for the face to face (limited seats)
Upfront Payment Only (Check the Sale Price)
Scholarships are available for High School Students and Those on government support. (Please talk to one of our Counsellors on 0414391931)
The spots are limited, so grab yours now before they sell out!
For any questions please email us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”