Start as a Beginner, Finish with Confidence
A Part-Time Course that gives you solid foundations towards becoming Professional Level Photographer
10 Professional Modules!
Coverage that ranges from
- Art & Composition in Photography
- Advanced Focus
- Advanced Camera Handling
- Advanced Exposure
- Understanding Studio Lighting
- Understanding Outdoor Lighting
- Shooting Landscapes, Nightscapes, Street and Still Life,
– Shooting Portraits, Fashion, Commercial, Products, Glamour, and even Events Photography
We not only teach you professional photography techniques, but also prepare you to excel in any photography field.
A solid foundation before you can join the full professional course.
All you need to commit is 2 evenings a week for 4 weeks and 1 day on a weekend.
The Buck does not stop here, You can join specialised classes after this to learn advanced topics in your favourite genre like Wildllife, Weddings, Events, Fashion, Glamour and so on .. or join Mastering course.
Our carefully structured step-by-step course curriculum is delivered in just the right sequence, making sure you grasp the basics really well, before swiftly progressing on to the more advanced topics.
Each class is a mix of the right amount of theoretical learning followed by the opportunity to immediately practice what you just learned via practical work, photoshoots, and instant feedback.
You get regular assignments that also supplement your learning with self-practice.
Dates for the Next Batch
Starts: Thursday, March 11th 2021
10 Modules conducted over 4 weeks:
2 Weekday Evenings Every Week
Thursday & Fridays
06:00 PM to 09:00 PM
+ Additional Weekend Day (Saturday or Sunday) on separate weekends (TBA depending on group availability) in order to practice natural light & outdoor photoshoots
More about the Course
The course has been carefully crafted by both professional photographers, as well as education experts with tens of years of experience in teaching & instructional design expertise.
The course content and supplementary material such as course notes are better than the industry standard.
Everything from the frequency of classes, the delivery of assignments, to the length of the course have been well researched and developed to support learning and skill development as well as to maintain motivation and inspiration for learning.
We deliver the important information in just the right sequence, in perfectly sized bites so that you can absorb and adopt the knowledge in a transferable and adaptable way.
No more hap-hazard learning via Youtube videos or melting your mind trying to teach yourself.
Sit back and let us steer your photography learning adventure in the most useful and interactive way!
With personalized feedback on your shooting methods as well as your final photographs, you’ll have an advantage over others, with insights and training unique to you!
Learn exactly where you’re tripping up in real-time so you can inculcate good habits right from the beginning.
Enhance your learning and cement your technique by interacting with your mentor, peers, models, makeup artists, etc.
Start this course a Beginner, leave this course with Mastery.
Prerequisites to Join
We will start by covering the basics and foundations, so there are no prerequisites to this course. All you need to have is a DSLR or mirrorless camera and a passion for photography.
What to Bring
- DSLR or a Mirrorless camera with interchangeable lenses with manual capability
- Memory cards
- Fully charged camera batteries
- Dress casual and Comfortable
- A laptop/computer with Photoshop & Lightroom installed (for the post-processing modules of the course)
Who is this Course For?
Suitable for Beginners.
1. Course Introduction & Basic Instructions / Art of Photography / Finding your Genre
2. Advanced Photographic Composition
3. Camera Basics & Lenses
4. Basics of Exposure
5. Advanced Exposure & Metering
6. Understanding Lighting & Quality of Pictures
7. Setting up a Studio & Studio Lighting
8. Understanding The Speedlight (Flashes)
9. Outdoor Photography
10. Shooting Portraits
Resources That We Provide
- Course Notes
- Worksheets/Cheat Sheets
- Live Photoshoots (opportunities to shoot remotely on a selective basis)
- Real-time assignments and assessments
- Personalized Feedback from mentors
- Career Pathway Program that strives to provide you with real work after you complete the course
AU$ 590 for the face to face (limited seats)
The spots are limited, so grab yours now before they sell out!
For any questions please email us at “firstname.lastname@example.org”