Are you only taking boring photos of products on white backdrop?
Do you want to bring punch to your product photos? But now sure how!
Well the answer lies in advanced styling and creative lighting.
Join this workshop jointly organised by award winning Stylist Chivonne and IIAP to learn secrets of both, Advanced Product Styling and Lighting.
– Observe how advanced product styling is done.
– Get experience of shooting in a real-life scenario
– Take home shots for your portfolio
– Learn how to professionally light the products.
WHAT TO BRING
– Your DSLR or mirrorless camera (must have a manual shooting function)
– Lenses that shoot portraits (50mm and above)
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
– All lighting equipment and triggers
– Styled product to shoot with and practice lighting
– Session Notes
– up to 2.5 hours of coaching, guidance, and shoot.
FOR INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED LEVEL
Intermediate photographers can master new skills and techniques for learning lighting, posing, model communication, camera handling, composing and elements of product photography.
Photographers can refine their skills with new techniques and professional guidance.
Pros can choose to do their own thing and add amazing work to their portfolio or to learn the intricacies of shooting for Amazon.
PRICES THAT WILL WOW
Get 2.5 hours of training for just AU$ 200.00
For any questions please email us at “email@example.com”
These sessions are conducted by Avs Kumar, who is the founder of the International Institute of Art & Photography and School of Art Nudes.
Please note that this workshop will be recorded and displayed online.