Give a kickstart to your Fashion Photography & Lighting Skills.
In this 3.5 hours workshop, learn some advanced lighting setups / shoot high-end editorial style looks with award winning stylist Chivonne and Agency quality model(S).
Styling makes or breaks a fashion shoot apart from your skills and the quality of your crew.
We would be giving you exposure of Editorial level styling in this workshop.
Out stylist for this workshop would be Chivonne.
Learn 3 and 4 lights setups and how to adjust and balance lighting for various effects.
- Learn Advanced Fashion Lighting setups in Studio
- Shoot with High End Styling
- -Get experience in a real-life scenario
- Take home impressive photos for your portfolio
- Learn how to professionally communicate and interact with professional models
WHAT TO BRING
– Your DSLR or mirrorless camera (must have a manual shooting function)
– Lenses that shoot portraits (50mm and above)
WHAT IS PROVIDED:
– All lighting equipment and triggers
– Advanced Styling
– Model to shoot with and practice lighting
– Session Notes
– up to 3 hours of coaching, guidance, and shoot.
FOR INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED LEVEL
Intermediate photographers can master new skills and techniques for learning lighting, posing, model communication, camera handling, composing and elements of product photography.
Photographers can refine their skills with new techniques and professional guidance.
Pros can choose to do their own thing and add amazing work to their portfolio or to learn the intricacies of shooting for Amazon.
PRICES THAT WILL WOW
Get 3 hours of training for just AU$ 300.00 with all inclusive. (Studio / Model / Styling)
For any questions please email us at “email@example.com”
These sessions are conducted by Avs Kumar, who is the founder of the International Institute of Art & Photography and School of Art Nudes.
Please note that this workshop may be recorded and displayed online.